Ladurée Sucré Recipe Book
Ladurée Sucré is a delectable artist’s book gem. Reminiscent of the “legendary” macarons in their elegant powder pastel boxes, this work of art will come set in a gift chest and wrapped in tissue paper. From the Fraisier to the rose cream puff, the pistachio financier, and the indispensable macarons in their assorted flavours, a rich palette of pastel green, tart violet, and lemon yellow pastries await, as so many jewels, behind every page. It is an expression both of Ladurée excellence, where taste and refinement have always gone hand and hand, and the best the French “art de vivre” has to offer.
An introduction, “La Petite histoire de Ladurée (A brief history of Ladurée)” is the story of how this little bakery, created in 1862 by Louis Ernest Ladurée, came into its own and became a genuine institution of French gourmandise.
This package includes 1 Ladurée Sucré Recipe Book
- Size: 16×16 cm
- English version
- Author : Philippe Andrieu
- Photography : Sophie Tramier
- Publisher: Chêne
- Release date : 2011
This product is not eligible for discounts or promotions, unless otherwise noted. Also, it cannot be purchased with promotional gift cards or referral credits.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Ladurée ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.